Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, SonoCare Healthcare collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SonoCare’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SonoCare’s visitors use its website. From time to time, SonoCare Healthcare may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
SonoCare also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://sonocare.com.ng blog posts. SonoCare only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SonoCare‘s websites choose to interact with sonocare.com.ng in ways that require sonocare.com.ng to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that sonocare.com.ng gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.sonocare.com.ng/blog to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
SonoCare Healthcare may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. SonoCare may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, sonocare.com.ng does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Patient Medical Data
All clients’ medical records on this platform remain the exclusive property of SonoCare. Therefore;
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including;, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Physicians, software administrative and all other employees of SonoCare who may come in contact with clients medical records will regard and treat such records as confidential.
- No client’s medical record will be shared with a third party without the permission of the client and/or SonoCare, and such disclosure can be made only when it serves the best interest of the client.
- Medical records can be made available on demand to the courts, medical regulatory agencies and other relevant agencies as occasion may demand.
- Both physicians and clients’ accounts will be password protected to prevent breach of privacy and confidentiality.
- In the event of laxity on the side of either physician or client, the individual will take full responsibility for the resultant breach of confidentiality and loss of privacy.
- SonoCare will ensure strict protection of all clients’ data with the most effective encryption method available to it.